Home - ALDH
Resources -Quick Links
ALDH Programs
Make a Donation - ALDH
Features of The Week

Rocky Mount Association for the Learning Disabled and Handicapped

          CESTC  - Center for Exceptional Students Twin Counties

Click on the Link  below to make a donation

Make a Donation          We will mail you a tax donation receipt.


Or Pay by check.  Make checks payable to ALDH.  Thank you.                                                       

Pay By Check:                    

 Please print , fill out and mail the following form with your donation.                                     

 We will mail you a donation receipt. Make checks payable to ALDH.  Thank you.  

Association For Learning Disabled and Handicapped

Contribution Form:

My Tax-deduction contribution is $  _____________

Name of Donor(s)_____________________________________________________________________________________   

Street _______________________________________________________________________________________________

City/State/Zip _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Telephone (               ) ______________________________   Email _________________________________________

Select one of the giving options below:

___ I would like to donate to ALDH              

_________ Check (Made Payable to ALDH)                             Cash ___________________

This gift is made:    In Honor of __________________________________________________         

                          In Memory of __________________________________________________

Send recognition of this gift to:

Name _______________________________________________________________________________________

Street _______________________________________________________________________________________

City/State/Zip _________________________________________________________________________________


Send By Mail to :      ALDH

                      PO Box 9081

                      Rocky Mount, NC 27804



Please feel free to call the office  if you have any questions. 252-972-9896